Global health research.
Includes a certified course in Global health research and a
research project under the supervision of a health practitioner in Africa.
Equal access to public health is crucial!
Students will explore and investigate sustainable development with a particular focus on Sustainable Development Goal 3 Health & wellbeing and unpack current challenges faced by developing countries as well as the impact of COVID 19 on African countries.
Our partner organizations
We have partnered with a variety of NGO’s, Government Agencies and Social Enterprise to collaborate and contribute towards tackling the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Multicultural workshops and discussion groups with health practitioners & community leaders
Certified Course in Global Health research methods and ethical best practice
Practical Skills development working on a supervised research project
Mentorship and career development program
Understanding the challenges faced by developing countries in providing equal access to health care is critical to improving the standard of living in these countries.
Action change and leave no one behind!
- Understand the global policy framework of healthcare delivery contextualised in a Rural African healthcare system
- Demonstration of the efforts which are being taken at an: International, National, Regional and Community level to address critical health issues
- Displaying a knowledge on the significant; chronic diseases and infectious diseases which are prevalent in rural Africa
- Critical thinking on cost-conscious care
- Development of insight on current social issues within rural Africa
- An understanding of community structure and service
- Measuring poverty and poverty scorecards
- Understanding the importance of submitting data to local communities
- Understanding the complexities and importance of global health
- Tools of effective research monitoring and evaluation within public health
- How to write a quality abstract for publication
- Understanding the importance of global health research
|USD 895||4 weeks (Virtual exchange only)||Training workshops and onboarding program|
|USD1690||6 weeks (4 Weeks virtual + 2 weeks in host country)||Training workshops and onboarding program|
|USD 2995||8 weeks (4 Weeks virtual + 4 weeks in host country)||Training workshops and onboarding program|
|USD 3725||10 weeks (4 Weeks virtual + 6 weeks in host country)||Training workshops and onboarding program|
|USD 4345||12 weeks (4 Weeks virtual + 8 weeks in host country)||Training workshops and onboarding program|
- Course materials
- All training
- Mentorship program
- Specialist supervisors
- Meals where specified
- Certification Fees
- Travel insurance
- Visa costs
- Personal items
- Unspecified meals